Access to lelo.com
lelo.com is provided and managed by LELOi AB (trading as LELO). Any references throughout this website to LELO / we / us / our, are hence to LELOi AB.
Access to lelo.com is open to the general public and is free of charge, provided you do not choose to make use of our online shop. Your access to this website may be suspended or terminated at any time.
Links to / from other websites
LELO does not, by linking to other websites, or by referring to any third-party information, practices or products of other parties, endorse those websites or products.
Any dealings or transactions arising from links found on this website are between you and the operator of the website in question. LELO will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of any dealings or transactions that may occur.
No linking to this website is permitted without prior written authorisation from LELO.
The products on offer through this website are representative of the LELO collection. Where applicable, LELO products are protected by patent(s) and / or by registered design(s). The designs and colours of the products shown on this website may be changed at our sole discretion.
Not all products shown on this website are available through all LELO retailers.
You may not distribute, resell or stock any LELO products, unless specifically authorised under contract by LELO to do so.
Online Contract Information
The European Union Directive 2000/31/CE on the subject of electronic commerce states that:
“Placing an order online implies that the client accepts to be engaged in a contract, and that the client unconditionally accepts the prices and descriptions of the items offered for sale, as well as all of the general sales conditions.”
Goods purchased from this website are supplied by LELOi AB (trading as LELO), a company registered in Sweden, with business registration number 556631-6708 and with offices on Birger Jarlsgatan 22, Stockholm, Sweden.
Your placing of an order online represents an offer to purchase goods as indicated by you, but is not binding on us until you have been notified by email that an order is accepted. This means that if goods shown on this website are unavailable, incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, LELO shall not be obliged to sell you those goods. A contract shall be deemed entered by both parties when you receive notification that LELO has confirmed and accepted your order.
In addition to offering our products for sale via this website, our products are sold through select retailers worldwide. Prices on the website will generally reflect the prices offered through our retailers. However, prices on the website may differ to those of a retailer, due to: (i) special offers on the website or from retailers, (ii) individual retailer price strategies, (iii) currency fluctuation. As such, prices cannot be guaranteed and may be changed at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
This website and its contents are provided on a 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no representations or endorsements of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of freedom from malicious programs (such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses) or implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, or any other implied warranties arising from related dealings, usage or trade.
We do not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, that this site is error-free or that any errors will be corrected. You agree by using this website you are doing so at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all loss of data and / or costs associated with any servicing or repairs of any equipment and / or software that you use in relation to this website. LELO shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, of any kind, arising out of or caused by your use of this website.
LELO shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information or products on this website. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise meet any obligation put forth here if the delay or failure is in full or in part caused by circumstances beyond LELO's reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify and defend LELO, its affiliates, directors, employees and shareholders from any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses that may arise from your use of the information or products on this website and / or the website itself.
All content on this website, including text, images, graphics, designs, products and source code are copyright © LELOi AB 2004-2013(LELO). All rights reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within this website is for your private, personal and non-commercial use only. Should you copy any material from this website, you do not obtain any right, title or interest to any such material. You agree not to reproduce (except for your personal use), publish (except for downloadable media or PR materials), transmit, distribute, display, remove, delete, modify or create derivative works from any of the materials contained on this website.
By registering your LELO product, you hereby agree to receiving e-mail content from LELO. Your information will never be shared with a third party and the ability to opt-out/unsubscribe is always available.
These restrictions do not apply to downloadable media or PR materials provided for use in the manner specified.
“Kindness Day” Contest
1. “Kindness Day” contest is organized and conducted by LELO.
2. “Kindness Day” contest commences on Thursday, the 13th of November at 08:00 am EST (US & Canada) and ends Thursday 13th of November at 11:59 pm EST (US & Canada).
3. We encourage participants to comment on LELO Facebook Official Page and Twitter Official Account about an act of kindness and tag the person that was kind to them.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. LELO will select 2 best comments on Facebook and the winners will receive one of the 2 LELO Mia giveaways. LELO will select the best comment on Twitter and the winner will receive one LELO Mia giveaway. The winners are going to be announced on LELO Facebook Official Page and on Twitter on Friday, the 14th of November.
6. This contest is open to all users worldwide ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees and the immediate families of LELO Ltd ("the Organiser"), are ineligible to enter or claim a reward.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to LELO Ltd and not to any other party.
8. Prizes 3x LELO Mia – no exchanges or cash redemption.
a) Winners will be announced on LELO Facebook Official Page and Twitter Official Account and contacted by a LELO staff member to announce the win.
b) Minors below the age of 18 are not eligible to attend the competition or claim any rewards
Conduct of This Contest
9. Winners are determined by LELO’s discretion (100%).
10. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. All winners shall accept prizes as they are and subject to any terms and conditions to the prizes. LELO makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this Contest. LELO assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes or the nature/consumption of the prizes and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
12. Any prize not won or unclaimed after 1 month of notification will be forfeited. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from LELO not withstanding non-receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
13. The decision of LELO on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
14. LELO may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this Contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
15. LELO shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by USA law.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Please provide us with as much information as possible. To update a previously submitted enquiry with new details, please check your enquiry status to the right.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
CHECK ENQUIRY STATUS
See an archive of all your previous support requests including responses from the LELO team.