LELO is thrilled to be expanding its UK operations to meet the increased demand for luxury pleasure objects nationwide. As part of this process we are looking for a UK Country Manager with all the talents and drive to lead LELO UK team to even greater heights. If you are a talented, determined and proactive professional that wants to take their career to the next level, we welcome your application here at LELO. Diverse, challenging and always exciting the UK Country Manager role encompasses the following: comprehensive business development across all channels of domestic and international distribution, Brand Strategy, Importation, Retail Development, Luxury Marketing, E-Commerce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for locating new business opportunities in new markets
- Discover and partner with the most respected distributors in UK opening new cities for business
- Responsible for determining the potential profit that the company can garner from a given market and compare this to the costs that the company might incur.
- Drive regional brand building strategy for LELO in UK
- Execute locally LELO’s marketing, product and retail strategies planned by the Global Marketing Team to ensure local consumer connectivity and identification with the brand.
- Profitably expand geographical footprint for the Brand using a combination of owned, partner and licensed models.
- Build LELO culture within your Country’s Sales Team and ensure deep connection and credibility within mainstream market.
- Be the primary connection with Global Offices in Product, Retail, Marketing and Operation functions
- Manage P&L for entire division
- Meet and exceed targets
- Provide high level of service to all accounts within territory
- Be creative, love success, have fun
Reporting to the CEO for LELOi AB and aligning with our European Offices, Global HQ and in-house manufacturing base.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team
- Have exceptional project management skills, showing ability to coordinate and oversee a number of projects concurrently across multiple functional company departments
- Should work with pro-active nature and be able to use own initiative
- Professionalism with regards to conduct, appearance and confidentiality is essential
Minimum educational level:
- Business, Marketing or Communications Degree preferred or equivalent experience that can be shown to benefit LELO interests.
- MBA is a plus
- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Executive experience in Retail, Fashion, Apparel ,Cosmetic or Drugstore Industry is a plus
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Full Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel overseas
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent – Full Time
Please respond with your resume and availability to email@example.com
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.