We could all do well to find a little more time for relaxing, and with our Smart Wands™, you can do just that by taking spa-level massage right into the home. People around the world are turning to our all-over body massagers for their intense vibrations, as well as cordless and waterproof freedom that make them useful to enjoy no matter what your needs may be.
The Smart Wand™ (Medium) makes a great addition to an overnight or gym bag due to its portable size for on-the-go relief from daily stresses, while the Smart Wand™ (Large) features extra vibration power and added reach for massaging the muscles of your back. Both feature the innovative addition of SenseTouch™ technology, which activates vibrations on contact with skin, letting them gradually build to stimulate tissue at increasingly deeper levels for a more effective massage.
The SenseTouch™ Method
- When in SenseTouch™ mode, apply the vibrating tip on and around a tired or sore area of muscle in short 3-4 second intervals.
- Press the wand firmly into the skin, hold until vibrations go up to maximum intensity, remove, and repeat.
- After a few minutes of this, try holding the massager into the affected area for slightly longer durations until you are satisfied with your massage.
Leg Swelling? SenseTouch™ to the Rescue!
After a long day on your feet, take a load off and minimize possible swelling in your legs in the most relaxing way possible with your Smart Wand™.
- Lie on your back with your feet in the air (resting them against a wall would be the most comfortable way) to start the blood flowing away from your calves and thighs.
- While in the position, turn on your Smart Wand™ in SenseTouch™ mode, and at your chosen vibration intensity, press it on your calf near the ankle and slide it towards the joint behind your knee.
- Repeat this lower calf to upper calf stroke a few times for each leg, and then move on to your thighs, stroking the wand over your thigh to your hips, pelvic region, and buttocks.
This is a great way to relax your leg muscles and stimulate circulation through your legs.
For even more information on how the Smart Wands™ can have a place in your relaxation routine and how easy they are to use and enjoy anywhere and anytime, take it from our very own Sara Foster in this handy video demonstration.