Whether you’re just dabbling in anal stimulation or going straight for the a-spot orgasms, this list of trusty anal sex toys will help you achieve your sex goals and stir your curiosity, regardless of your gender.
The anus is full of sensitive nerve endings and can act as a gateway to prostate pleasure. It’s also has nerve endings that are connected to the clitoris, so our point is that no matter who you are, anal play can add a lot of fun to your repertoire.
Before committing to your next sex toy or trying anal sex, we recommend using your fingers to find what’s pleasurable for you, because that will help determine what kind of toy or what kind of sex position you’d like to try out.
How to Stimulate Your Anus
- Make sure your nails are trimmed and wash your hands. We hope this is a given.
- Get in the mood whichever way you like. A sensual bath, sexy massage, or watch your favorite movie sex scene.
- Lube up your finger. If there are any takeaways from this, make sure it’s this one. Never skimp out on the lube because it just makes everything easier.
- Start by stimulating your anus externally, maybe even along with your other erogenous zones. You can even put a condom over your finger if you’re worried about any poop particles (which are honestly no big deal when you think about all the other bodily fluids associated with sex).
- If you’re finding it pleasurable, try inserting a finger. You can move it in and out in short movements or explore deeper up until your knuckle. If you have a prostate, this should be around the area where you can feel it.
Take note of how deep you like your finger so that you can measure it later to find a toy that’s perfectly suited for your pleasure. And of course, don’t forget to wash your hands afterwards.
4 Best Anal Sex Toys
Finally, the time has come (get it). Check out our best recommendations for gender-neutral anal sex toys.
LELO’s most popular anal sex toy of all time is HUGO. You might be able to notice why by looking at the pic above. Do you spy with your little eye… a remote… control? That’s exactly right.
HUGO is a prostate massager (or for anyone with an anus) that offers 100% hands-free pleasure. You can insert it and control both its vibration intensity and one of its many vibration patterns with the remote.
LOKI Wave is another popular toy with a unique technology. It’s named after a wave because one of the settings allows its shaft to move towards its smaller arm in a pinching motion. This prostate stimulation precision will give you waves of anal orgasms.
It also has a thicker shaft than the bunch for those who want a fuller feeling.
If you’re looking for something a step up from your finger, BILLY 2 is a good beginner anal sex toy. It’s mid-sized and slightly curved to hit the sweet spots for people who are serious about exploring better pleasure.
SORAYA 2 is technically a rabbit vibrator, which means it can be used clitorally, vaginally, anally, and whichever other way you can think of. You can either insert the shaft into the anus and use it as a dildo, or insert the smaller arm into the anus and rest the shaft along your clitoris for dual stimulation.
This toy is an all-around good choice for those just looking to explore new things.
Some bonus features to note about all of the toys above:
- They are fully waterproof, so enjoy some shower fun.
- They are made from 100% body-safe silicone.
- They are USB-rechargeable.
- They have discreet shipping in case you live with any snoopers.
- They have a 1-year warranty and 10-year quality guarantee.