LELO was founded as a self-care movement aimed at those who know that satisfaction transcends gender, sexual orientation, race, and age. Today LELO is one of the world’s leading designer brands for intimate lifestyle products.
LELO offers the experience of sexual wellbeing without shame, the pleasure of discovery, and the confidence to lead a fulfilled intimate life.
Since LELO was founded in 2002, it has transformed the look, feel and function of how personal massagers are perceived, bringing state of the art technology and a new level of luxury to intimate lifestyle products. Today LELO is sold in over 160 countries, with around 300 employees and offices in international markets, from San Jose to Shanghai.
LELO’s unique portfolio of products now extends beyond personal massagers to FemTech and FemCare products, condoms, and other bedroom accessories.
LELO was founded in 2002 by Filip Sedic in Stockholm with the goal of transforming the perception of sexual wellness products, identifying an opportunity in the sexual wellness market for products focused on design and innovation.
Since that time, the Group has evolved into a ‘One-Stop Shop’ for all sexual wellness needs of our customers. We have expanded our portfolio and developed a wide range of sexual wellness devices, including a range of internal and external massagers, under the LELO brand, Femcare and Femtech products, including menstrual cups and pelvic floor trainers, under the INTIMINA brand and premium condoms under the HEX brand.
- - launching its first female pleasure product, LILY, in 2002;
- - launching its first couples’ pleasure product in 2009;
- - launching the LILY CUP in 2012, representing the Group’s expansion into Femcare and Femtech product ranges;
- - launching ORA, the first pleasure product to win a Cannes Lions design award, and introducing the LILY CUP Compact, the first collapsible menstrual cup on the market, in 2014;
- - launching its innovative HEX condom brand in 2016, representing the Group’s expansion into the safety products category;
- - introducing SONA, the first massager combining sonic wave sensations with traditional vibration technology, in 2018;
- - launching the ZIGGY CUP, the first menstrual disc designed to facilitate sex during menstruation, in 2018;
- - launching the F1S, awarded as the most innovative male sex toy in 2019 by XBiz, the sexual wellness industry association;
- - launching SILA, a sonic massager, in 2020; and
- - launching ENIGMA, a massager that provides both internal and external sonic stimulation, in 2021.
- PLEASURE PRODUCTSLELO
Broad portfolio of AWARD WINNING PLEASURE products
Awards: 1st pleasure device brand to win Cannes Lions Award; LELO also won XBIZ Europa Awards - Luxury Brand of the Year.
Safe and environmentally friendly menstrual cups and Kegel devices
Awards: Menstrual cups and Kegel exercise devices Silver A'Design Award - Beauty, Personal Care and Cosmetics for Ziggy Cup
Revolutionary hexagonal shaped condoms that are STRONGER & THINNER
Awards: Revolutionary hexagonal structure - strongest & thinnest
Milivoj Librenjak was appointed Chief Executive Officer in March 2020. He has 18 years of experience in building and growing consumer brands.
Prior to joining the Company, Milivoj was the general manager in the export division of Atlantic Group. Before that, he was the chief executive officer at the Fun & Fit Company, the chief executive officer at PRODIS Ltd. and the general manager at Unilever Croatia Ltd.
Milivoj has a Masters in Business Administration from IEDC Bled School of Management and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Zagreb.
Jerko Čičin-Šain was appointed Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer in 2020. He has 24 years of finance experience in consumer brands.
Prior to joining the Company, Jerko was the finance director in the CEE region division of Altium Group. Before that, he was a finance director at PRODIS Ltd. and Roche Pharmaceuticals and the finance and supply chain manager at Unilever Croatia Ltd.
Jerko has a Master of Science in Shipping, Trade and Finance from the City University Business School and a Master of Science in Naval Architecture from the University of Zagreb.
Luka Matutinovic was appointed Chief Marketing Officer in August 2020. He joined LELO in 2015 as a Global Product Development Manager and has 13 years of marketing experience in consumer brands.
Prior to joining the Company, Luka was an international brand manager at Henkel and a product manager at L’Oreal Adria d.o.o.
Luka has a Master of Economics in Marketing from the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Zagreb.