At LELO, we stand by the quality of all our Pleasure Products. Please consult our product support pages for any LELO purchase issues.
If your problem persists, please follow the instructions below to complete a warranty claim. All LELO products come with a 1-year worldwide manufacturing warranty. In countries mandating a longer warranty time, LELO extends the warranty appropriately.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To activate your Warranty:
- Go to our website's log-in section in the top right corner to create your account.
- Register your product in your account under "product registration" menu item, using the serial number provided inside the product packaging.
- Keep your original purchase receipt as evidence that the date of your claim is within the warranty period.
1-YEAR WARRANTY CONDITIONS (PLEASURE OBJECTS ONLY)
1. LELO warrants your pleasure object for ONE (1) YEAR, after the original purchase date, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials that affect the product's function. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Taking the pleasure object apart (or its accessories) will render the warranty invalid. We'll replace your product free of charge for all claims made within the warranty period.
2. The product needs to be returned to us and the warranty process completed before we can replace it. All products under warranty claim must be returned (together with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number) to the designated LELO location. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. For all claims resolved within the 1-year warranty period, the replacement product's warranty is calculated from the original purchase date.
4. We don't offer a refund clause, store credit in exchange, or a satisfaction guarantee, only a refund for unopened items purchased on lelo.com within 14 days of receipt. (See LELO FAQ for more details).
5. All warranty claims need to be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period and that the device has a fault.
This undertaking is in addition to a consumer's statutory rights and does not affect those rights in any way. If you experience any problems with your product or believe you are eligible for a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10-YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
If you find your product is faulty outside the 1- year warranty period or you've lost your proof of purchase, you can claim this Warranty. You will be entitled to a 50% discount on www.lelo.com for buying a new device, limited to one-time use only, applicable to up to 5 items in a single order, excluding Bundles and the Luxe Line. If used in addition to other discounts or purchasing discounted products, this discount will be calculated as 50% off the non-discounted price of the item.
All PicoBong products carry a 1-Year Warranty but do not fall under the 10-Year Guarantee. Full coverage details can be found within your product's packaging.