At LELO, we stand by the quality of all our Pleasure Products. Should you have any issues with your LELO purchase, please consult our product support pages.
If your problem still persists, please register your LELO device and follow the instructions below to complete a warranty claim. All LELO products come with a 1-year worldwide manufacturing warranty. In countries mandating a longer warranty time, LELO extends the warranty appropriately.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To activate your warranty, go to our website's log-in section and register as a user (in the top left corner of the page). Then register your product using the serial number contained on the warranty card inside the packaging and also on a white sticker at the bottom of the box. Please keep your original purchase receipt as evidence that the date of your claim falls within the warranty period.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS (PLEASURE OBJECTS ONLY)
1. Your pleasure object is for adults only. LELO warrants this pleasure object for a period of ONE (1) YEAR, after the original purchase date, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. The warranty covers working parts that affect the function of the pleasure object. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Any attempt to open or take the pleasure object apart (or its accessories) will render the warranty invalid. If you discover a fault and notify us during the warranty period, we’ll replace your pleasure object free of charge.
2. Remember that the product in question needs to be returned to us and the warranty process finished before we can replace it. All pleasure objects under warranty claim must be returned (together with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number) to the LELO carriage paid. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. For all warranty claims resolved within the 1-year warranty period, the replacement product does not come with a new 1-year warranty; this is only valid for one year since the original purchase.
4. All warranty claims need to be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period.
5. Our warranty policy does not include any refund clause, nor can we offer store credit in exchange. LELO does not offer a satisfaction guarantee, so we can only issue a refund for products purchased on lelo.com, and returned unopened and unused within 14 days of receiving them.
6. All pleasure objects under warranty claim must be returned (together with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number) to the LELO carriage paid. Shipping costs are non-refundable. This undertaking is in addition to a consumer's statutory rights and does not affect those rights in any way. If you experience any problems with your pleasure object, have any questions regarding its operation or believe you are eligible for a warranty claim, please visit www.lelo.com/support-contact and contact email@example.com.
WARRANTY VS GUARANTEE
Claiming on the 1-Year Warranty requires proof of purchase from a LELO Authorized Retailer within the warranty period. It should be submitted along with the product if an issue is detected, and once the fault is confirmed, we will replace the product free of charge. If you purchased your product on our webshop, we already have your proof of purchase on file.
10-YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
If you find your product is faulty outside the warranty period, or you've lost your proof of purchase, you can claim this Warranty. This option is available to anyone who has purchased a LELO pleasure device. You will then be entitled to a 50% discount on www.lelo.com for buying a new device, limited to one-time use only, applicable up to 5 items in a single order. This discount cannot be used in addition to other discounts or purchasing discounted products.
All PicoBong products similarly carry a 1-Year Warranty, but do not fall under the 10 Year Guarantee. Full coverage details can be found within your product's packaging.