Let’s not beat around the bush… using condoms is not exactly the most favourable thing in the world. Millions of people worldwide find that using a condom can reduce sensation, and is just, well, a drag.
So, instead of bashing this magical invention, let’s celebrate it by taking a look at LELO’s HEX™ condoms. They’re basically the cream of the crop when it comes to protection!
But first, let’s take a look at some interesting facts and statistics that’ll give you a bit of insight into condoms, and why they’re so important.
The Male Condom vs. The Female Condom
The female condom has yet to surpass the male condom in popularity. That could be because it has a more intimidating appearance, and the fact that it is 95 percent effective when used correctly, and 79 percent effective if not used correctly.
This makes the male condom a safer choice in terms of protection.
Why Are Condoms Important?
People all over the world engage in sexual activity yet perhaps don’t have the means, motivation, nor passion to have children. For that reason, condoms are like a go-to in order to prevent pregnancy. But there is one other very important reason why condom use is so important.
Wearing a condom during sex radically reduces, if not completely prevents, the spread of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) as well as STI’s (Sexually Transmitted Infections).
And while many have the attitude: “It’ll never happen to me,” it is a very real reality, with more than one million STI’s acquired every day worldwide, according to the World Health Organization.
To twist the knife even further, the majority of STI’s have no or very mild symptoms, and thus go unrecognized, untreated, yet spread.
So, it’s agreed, no more hatin’ on condoms, kay? In fact, let’s put a more positive spin on them by mentioning the additional benefits…
- Condoms can be sexy: Condoms can actually add a bit of sensual pleasure to your play time depending on your taste. There are various kinds of condoms with different textures, styles, and even flavours. Also, putting a condom on your partner can be considered an intimate moment of foreplay.
- Condoms increase the effectiveness of other birth control methods: Using them alongside another form of birth control, such as the contraceptive pill, will only increase your safety and decrease the chance of pregnancy.
- Condoms have no side effects: Unless you’re allergic to latex (in which case, you could consider lambskin or polyurethane), using a condom has zero side effects for most people.
The Correct Way to Use a Condom
- When opening the condom packaging, be sure not to tear the condom.
- If the condom has expired, or feels stiff or sticky, don’t use it.
- Make sure the penis is erect before putting it on, and hasn’t had any sexual contact with your partner.
- Keep the condom on throughout the entire act.
- Use a new condom each time you have sex.
- Uncircumsized: Pull the foreskin back before putting on the condom.
- If there isn’t a reservoir tip, pinch the end of the condom, leaving half an inch of space. This is where the semen will be collected once ejaculation takes place. Then, roll down the condom all the way to the base of the penis.
- If you notice a tear in the condom during use, stop and remove the condom. Get a new one, and put it on the erect penis, as instructed.
- After ejaculation and while still erect, remove the penis from your partner, and take the condom off.
- Remove the condom carefully, and be sure not to let any collected semen spill.
- Tie the condom off, wrap it up in tissue or paper towel, and dispose.
Now let’s get down to the sexier side of condoms…
LELO HEX™ Condoms
The original LELO HEX™ condom is made up of a hexagon structure that delivers strength, thinness, and sensation. Because of this innovative design, it’s been dubbed one of the most important advances in condom technology.
Why a hexagon? This shape is synonymous of strength, lightness, and tessellate perfection. It’s also a shape that further enforces a natural real-feel as honeycombs appear in the form of a hexagon. A beautiful analogy, wouldn’t you agree?
What’s in the Box?
A HEX™ condom is made up of 350 interconnected hexagons, and allows for both partners to share and enjoy each other’s body heat in a more sensual and stimulating way.
It’s made from natural latex, is 0.0045mm thin and 54mm in diameter, and is lightly lubricated for added comfort. It’s smooth on the outside, textured on the inside, and has a flexible structure to fit a number of different shapes and sizes.
Verified HEX™ Condom Reviews
With 95 percent of customers recommending HEX™ condoms, here are a few verified reviews of this LELO luxury essential.
“Really impressive product. Sleek packaging that doesn’t scream box of condoms. Had to check a few times to see if it was even there! Both my significant other and I really enjoyed it. Really doubt I’ll ever use another brand moving forward.”
“Bought a 36-pack a little over one month ago and I am super satisfied, definitely best condoms I have ever tried in my 9 years of sexually active life. They are super thin and strong, they feel great and have enough lube on them. So far 0 issues. I have recommended them to all of my friends!”
“This is my third order of the HEX condoms and my wife and I think they are the best we have ever tried. They do not compromise on durability or comfort and feel like there is nothing there. We used to be loyal to one of the main long term brands but now only buy HEX.”
LELO HEX™ Respect XL Condoms
LELO HEX™ Respect XL condoms were brought about due to customer demand, and has the same excellent quality and structure as the LELO HEX™. It also offers the same protection, and the same pleasure.
The difference between the two is merely the size, making it an excellent choice for those who are on the larger end of the spectrum. To be more specific, it’s 10 percent larger than the LELO HEX™ in every dimension, creating a more comfortable feel.
What’s in the Box?
A HEX™ Respect XL condom is made up of 350 interconnected hexagons, and allows for both partners to share and enjoy each other’s body heat in a more sensual and stimulating way.
It’s made from natural latex, is 0.0045mm thin, 58mm in diameter (four mm wider than the HEX™), and 195mm long (15mm longer than the HEX™). It’s also lightly lubricated for added comfort. It’s smooth on the outside, textured on the inside, and has a flexible structure to fit a number of different shapes. Inside, you’ll find 36 condoms, just like the HEX™.
Verified LELO HEX™ Respect XL Condom Reviews
Courtesy of Amazon, here are a few verified reviews of this LELO luxury essential.
“I am 7.5″ x 2.7″ dia and these fit me wonderfully – much better than regularly-sized condoms (which pinch and constrain). The feel is better than any other condom I’ve tried. They make me not mind wearing condoms. These are my new go-to.”
“Love that they made these for bigger guys! I was skeptical of their claim to ‘re-engineer” a condom, but wow! They succeeded!”
“Feels like nothing is there! Very strong had to pull out just to make sure I had it on! Definitely recommend this product”
With that… congratulations! You are now wiser when it comes to condoms, and ready to rock the LELO HEX™ brand! Enjoy better sensations, ultimate sensuality, and lots of pleasurable bouts of play with LELO, your partner in all things sexy!