We’re confident that the elegance, quality and innovative designs of our intimate lifestyle products make them the best in the world, and our profoundly satisfied customers tell us the same.
But a little extra recognition goes a long way, which is why the high-fives were flying with great aplomb in the LELO offices when the nominations for the 2013 XBIZ Awards were announced. We’ve won XBIZ awards before, but this year we’re in the running for a record twelve accolades.Which categories are we nominated in? Check out the full list!
- Pleasure Products Company of the Year: LELO
- Progressive Pleasure Products Company of the Year: LELO
- Excellence in Product Packaging: LELO
- Luxury Toy/Line of the Year: Tiani 2™ couples’ massager
- Couples’ Pleasure Product of the Year: Tiani 2™ couples’ massager
- Innovative Pleasure Product of the Year – Technology: The Smart Wands™
- Powered Pleasure Product of the Year: The Smart Wands™
- Innovative Pleasure Product of the Year – Design: Oden 2™ couples’ ring
- Non-Powered Pleasure Product of the Year: Luna Beads™ pelvic floor exercisers
- Sexual Wellness Product of the Year: Luna Beads™ pelvic floor exercisers
- Soft Bondage Line of the Year: Dare Me Pleasure Set
- Discreet Pleasure Product/Line of the Year: The Insignia Collection
As the world leader in designer intimate lifestyle products, we certainly expected to be attending the glamorous awards ceremony in sunny Los Angeles. But with so many nominations this year, we’re particularly glad that the technological leaps and bound we’ve made over the last 12 months have been so well received.