Exercise… What a drag, right? Yeah, it’s good for our health, keeps us fit and rewards us with a rush of feel-good hormones, but surely everyone has been in the position where they simply do not feel like getting their work out on.
Today however, we’re going to introduce you to a new kind of workout! One that can not only be done in the comfort of your own home, but one that also gives you sexy sensations and showers you with all kinds of (sexual) benefits. Intrigued? Cue the LELO Beads Plus!
How to Use the LELO Beads Plus
The LELO Beads Plus is your ultimate pleasure workout that trains your body for multiple orgasms. It’s three sets of weighted beads of varying strengths, and simply requires you to insert them into the vagina to begin your sexy workout. Let’s elaborate…
To use the LELO Beads Plus, choose the lightest bead to see how it feels in your hands and in your body. Then, get a feel for the other two sets, seeing which ones provide you with the most comfort.
Oftentimes, users will begin with the lightest beads and then over time, move up to the heavier beads, but this is entirely up to you and your comfort level. You could even start with one bead as opposed to two. Once you’ve started your journey with the LELO Beads Plus, you’ll start to see results within around 12 weeks.
What’s great about the LELO Beads Plus is that it comes with a harness, so you can combine different weights, customising them to find your perfect fit.
What Are the Weights of the LELO Beads Plus?
- The pink ones weigh 28 grams
- The blue ones weigh 37 grams
- The purple ones weigh 60 grams
Start Using Your LELO Beads Plus in 7 Steps:
- Grab the harness and choose one bead that you’d like to use as your foundation
- Thread the retraction leash through the leash opening in the foundation bead nook on the harness
- Push the bead into the harness so it stays in-place
- Then choose your next bead (the ‘crown bead’), and push it into the harness so that it’s firmly in-place
- Find a comfortable position, such as laying down or with one leg raised, relax your muscles, and insert the crown bead into the vagina
- Make sure that the lower edge of the foundation bead is at least two centimetres inside of your vagina (almost like a tampon), and ensure that the retraction leash is visible for easy removal
- Wear the beads daily for 30-minute intervals whilst doing Kegel exercises
Other Features of the LELO Beads Plus
What’s fun about the LELO Beads Plus is that when you move in any way, your motion will make the inner balls inside of the beads move. This will then prompt kinetic vibrations, leading to subtle yet pleasurable stimulation. These gentle vibrations also make these beads a perfect little tool for foreplay.
And because they’re so discreet, you can enjoy these sexy treats at home, whilst on-the-go, running, walking, or even while out for a bite to eat… no one will know!
What Are Kegel Exercises?
Now that you’re familiar with the LELO Beads Plus, you will have noticed that we mentioned Kegel exercises. And while it’s important to do Kegel exercises whilst using the LELO Beads Plus (the LELO Beads Plus provide 44 percent more strength training combinations), you could practice them with no beads at all… you’ll still reap the benefits!
Kegel exercises are important as they strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. These muscles support the uterus, bladder, small intestine, and the rectum, making them important for all kinds of optimum health.
To do Kegel exercises without the LELO Beads Plus:
- Identify your Kegel muscles by stopping yourself mid-stream during urination. This action is essentially doing a Kegel exercise.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles for three seconds at a time, then relax for a count of three. The best way to do this may be to imagine yourself picking up a marble with your vagina, keeping it in-place for three seconds, then releasing it.
- Repeat these steps three times a day (aim for three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions a day)
What Are the Benefits of Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises are beneficial for women in all stages of their life, and are useful not only for enhanced sexual experiences, but also aid in better overall health in different spheres.
Some of the biggest benefits of doing Kegel exercises include:
- Tightening of the vagina
- Increased blood circulation to the pelvic region which can contribute to bigger and stronger orgasms
- Helping women recover after childbirth
- Reducing or preventing incontinence
And so, even though you could practice your Kegels sans sensual and luxurious beads, wouldn’t you adore to feel the added subtle vibrations that the LELO Beads Plus bring? We thought so!