Perhaps the sassiest queen there is, being a cuckqueen can be entirely erotic… for those who get a thrill out of seeing their partner with someone else.
You see, in a world where societal norms dictate how we’re ‘supposed’ to live our lives (you know, get married, have babies, work a boring office job, etc. etc.), embracing kinks and ideals that stray from this is the ultimate form of freedom.
So, let’s get into the ins and outs of what a cuckqueen is, and how it’s a practice that may just float your sexy boat.
What is a Cuckqueen?
You may have heard the term ‘cuckold’ (a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful), but do you know what a cuckqueen is? Well, a cuckqueen is a woman whose husband is sexually unfaithful.
In other words, cuckqueens enjoy, and gain pleasure from, watching their partner engage in sexual activity with someone else. Sharing is caring!
In this kind of interaction, there are three people involved:
- The Cuckqueen: the woman who watches and gains arousal watching her partner engage in sexual acts with someone else
- The Hothusband: The partner of the cuckqueen, who will engage in sexual acts with someone else
- The Cuckcake: The person a hothusband will engage in sexual acts with
But it does get a little more complicated than that…
3 Types of Cuckqueens
There are different types of cuckqueens, each at different degrees on the spectrum of tame and fetishism.
1. The Accidental Cuckqueen
This is the milder form of being a cuckqueen, and is when a woman knows that her partner is indulging in adultery but she doesn’t mind. In fact, the idea turns her on.
2. The Participating Cuckqueen
This type of cuckqueen is one who actively watches her partner have relations with someone else, deriving arousal and pleasure from it. In some cases, the cuckqueen may join in on the fun, turning it into a threesome.
3. The Fetishist Cuckqueen
The more extreme kind of cuckqueen is when a person not only gets turned on by her partner being with others, but also enjoys the aspect of verbal abuse, such as humiliation, during the act. In this way, the relationship and dynamic hold some BDSM practices.
Does the idea of being, or being with, a cuckqueen excite you? Or are you puzzled as to how one could derive sexual bliss from it?
There are actually a number of reasons why this practice is so appealing!
What’s So Appealing About Being a Cuckqueen?
For those who imbibe the practice of being a cuckqueen, they may love it for one of many reasons. Some include:
- Compersion: a beautiful notion where one feels joy when witnessing someone else happy.
- Controlled Jealousy: instead of one perhaps worrying that their partner may cheat, they’re actively allowing it to happen in a controlled environment.
- Dominant’s Paradise: in the world of BDSM, submissives and dominants engage in a kind of power play. And if a cuckqueen is dominant, she can gain power over her partner, while deriving pleasure from it.
- It’s Taboo: as we mentioned, there are societal normalities that often don’t encourage us to colour outside of the lines. Being a cuckqueen is a taboo, and the thought itself can be arousing.
- Fantasy Brought to Life: it may be a way to satisfy one or both partner’s fantasies.
Interested in Being a Cuckqueen? 5 Tips for Ultimate Satisfaction
If any of this has caught your attention and you’re intrigued to learn more, here are 5 tips to guide you:
- Think it Through: Sometimes, a fantasy is meant to be just that… a fantasy. Many of us have some wild or different ideas of sexy acts and notions, but take your time to think about what being a cuckqueen involves mentally and physically. Try not to act impulsively, and decide whether this is merely a fantasy or something you really do want to experience.
- Boundary Setting: Just like everything else in life, boundaries are essential. Talk to your partner beforehand, and set some rules and guidelines to make sure everyone is on the same page when the deed goes down.
- It’s Not Cheating: When all parties have agreed to engaging in this practice, it’s not cheating.
- Consent: Consent is to be given before, during, and throughout the entire experience, no matter what was pre-discussed.
- After the Act: Remember that once you’ve seen your partner with someone else, it could not only change the dynamics of your relationship, but also change you. You may find yourself wanting to indulge in new things, and be surprised or even shocked at how you’ve changed sexually. This can be a good or a bad thing, so be prepared.
Needless to say, being a cuckqueen definitely does hold a sense of thrill! But remember to bring yourself back down to earth and think about it rationally before jumping into your new-found fantasy.